The Lewis County Assessor's Office has invested greatly in producing both the required paper tax maps as well as a county-wide GIS parcel database. In keeping with the standards set forth by the State of West Virginia, we are required to contribute a portion of map sales to the Courthouse Improvement Fund.
It should be noted that no unauthorized distribution or use of maps should occur, and legal action will be taken against such parties who do so.
Paper maps are available for the following prices:
- 8.5 x 11 Map: $1.00. Plus shipping and handling
- 8.5 x 11 Map with Aerial Photography: $3.00 plus shipping and handling
- Plotter Copies $8.00: Plus shipping and handling
- Plotter Copies with Aerial Photography: $20.00 Plus shipping and handling
- Plotter Copies require at least 24 hours prior to delivery
- All other copies $1.00
We handle digital data requests on a case by case basis and pricing is based on the type and quantity of data requested. Please email us to start this dialog: